Dr. Satyajeet P. Pattnaik
M.S. (Gen. Surgery)
DNB (Gen. Surgery)
Urologist, Andrologist, Sexologist and Transplant Surgeon
Dedicated Genito-Urinary Surgeon with a strong track record of success in treating routine and advance Urological conditions. Proactive and high performing professional committed to achieving the best possible outcome for each and every patient.
- Highly skilled Endo-Urologist
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgeon
- Men’s Health Specialist
- Kidney Transplant Surgeon
Clinical / Surgical Experience:
1] Consultant Urologist, Andrologist and Director:
S.S. Urological Institute and Dr. Pattnaik’s Hospital, Bandra (West) 2014 - Present.
2] Consultant Urologist:
Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central - 2017 - Present
- 2008 - M.B.B.S. - Pad. Dr. D.Y. Patil University (Navi Mumbai)
- 2011 - M.S. (Gen. Surgery) - K.J. Somaiya Medical College (Mumbai)
- 2012 - D.N.B. (Gen. Surgery) - National Board (New Delhi)
- 2016 - M.Ch. (Urology) - Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (Pondicherry)
- 2016 - Urological Laparoscopy Fellowship (Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi)
- 2016 - Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery - GEM Hospital (Coimbatore)
- Presented Multiple Scientific Papers at both National and International Forums
- Published Articles in National and International Journals.
- Received the Best Scientific Paper Award (Year 2016) - Sri Balaji University